Changes to our Policy
Questions & Queries
If you have any questions or queries regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact us here.
If you would like to update, delete or make changes to any Personal Information you’ve provided us with on the Website, please contact us.
Information we Collect
If you express interest in registering to use our Services, communicate with our teams, sending us an email, or posting on our blog, you’re providing us with information which we collect.
Information collected may include:
- IP address,
- Physical address,
- Email address,
- Phone number,
- Other demographic information.
We may also collect information about how, how often and when you use our Services.
Information collected may include your:
- IP address,
- Browser used,
- Actions taken by you whilst using our Services.
Cookies are stored on your computer. During the process of you registering to use FIVE CRM, we store cookies, on your computer.
We use those cookies to collect information about:
- When you visit our Website,
- When you use our Services,
- Your browser type and version,
- Your operating system,
- Other similar information.
If at any point you decide you don’t want cookies stored on your computer. If you have turned cookies off, there may be areas of our website you are unable to access. Cookie management tools from your browser won’t remove Flash cookies.
Emails which are sent to registered FIVE CRM customers, are sometimes tracked, however our latest GDPR functionality allows us to disable this function. As of the 25th May 2018 we will only be able to view the number of clicks, and not by individuals, this will mean we are in line with the General Data Protection Regulation.
We will however continue to use Google Analytics to track how our websites (fivecrm.com, callprocrm.com, emailprocrm.com, manageprocrm.com, automationprocrm.com & digitalprocrm.com) are performing.
Your Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be used and disclosed as follows:
- To send promotional information of our Services. If we have your information stored and you are not signed up to our services or we think another of our services would benefit you, we are likely to send you emails to remind you to sign up or invite you to use an additional service.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. Emails, invoices, receipts, notices of late payments will be sent to you via the information provided to us. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
- Enforcing compliance. To prevent violations occurring we will develop and implement processes that help us prevent violations.
- Customer support. We will contact you via the information provided to follow up and provide you with the best customer support we can.
- Legal requirements. If your information is required by a court order, we will by law have to disclose your information.
- Representatives and advisors. We will disclose your information to our lawyers and accountants, so that we comply with legal and accounting requirements.
- Communication about your account. We will contact you about information on your account. This will only be for informational reasons, not promotional, reasons.
- Promotional content. We will send you promotional information which we believe you would benefit from. However, if you wish to stop receiving these emails you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe by following the instructions included in every email.
Public Information & Third Parties
- We use wordpress.com to write and publish our blogs. These blogs are then published on our website and social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone, as it will be publicly available to everyone. If your Personal Information appears on our blogs and you’d like it to be removed, contact us here.
- Social Media. Our Website includes social media features, such as the Twitter and LinkedIn profile buttons. These features will take you directly to our social media profiles. Our social media features are hosted directly on our site.
They may also collect information about:
- Your IP address
- Pages visited on our site
- They may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly.
- Service Providers. If you request a service such as a VOIP provider, then we may share your personal information to these service providers. Your personal information will only be shared on our terms, giving the service provider restricted access and use of your personal information. If we do share your personal details, we will let you know.
Distribution & Email Lists
When you upload your email lists onto your account area you can be assured that it is uploaded onto our secure FIVE CRM servers. We only allow authorized employees to have access to your Distribution Lists. You may export (download) your lists from FIVE CRM at any time, as long as we have a copy. To make it clear for you, unless required by law we will NEVER use these lists for the following:
- To sell your lists onto other parties
- Contact your lists or market to your lists
- Steal your lists
- Share your lists with any other party
The only time we may contact someone from your list is if they contact us first. For instance, if they complain.
Our credit card processing vendor is a validated Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant Service Provider. The PCI Security Standards Council provide a robust and comprehensive set of standards and frameworks, supporting materials to enhance payment card data security. To find out more information about The PCI Security Standards Council click here. They’re also on Visa’s Global Registry of Service Providers and MasterCard’s SDP List.
Breach of Security
In the event of a security breach caused by unauthorized access into our system which could affect you or your distributions lists, we will let you know within 72 hours.
FIVE CRM accounts are only accessible through entering a unique username and password. It’s your responsibility to keep your username and password secure. We advise that you do not disclose it to a third party.
Accuracy and Transparency of data
We ask that you work with us to keep your information as accurate and up to date as possible. If, for some reason your data changes, then it is your responsibility to notify us of those changes. Changes may include, but aren’t limited to: New email address, new number, new physical address, new point of contact (new employee).
Your information will only be stored for as long as you give us permission to do so. If you would like us to remove your information from our system, we will do so. However, some data we have to keep indefinitely for our records. These details may include:
- When and where emails were sent
- Which emails bounced
- Which emails resulted in a complaint
- Similar information,
We do this with your interests in mind. We keep these details to assist in getting rid of people who violate spam laws and therefore affect our deliverability.
On your request, we will give you access to any Personal Information we hold about you.