Terms & Conditions
To make the most of FIVE CRM, we ask that all our users follow these Terms & Conditions. Violation of this policy may lead to either suspension or even termination of your account.
Please read these terms carefully as they are a binding agreement between “You” and “FIVE CRM”.
Our development team work hard to keep our system clean, however we also expect the same from our customers. It is prohibited to:
- – Translate, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software on our Website, or in any way downloaded from the Website.
- – Host images on our servers for any purpose other than for use in your email campaigns.
- – Import or incorporate any of this information into any lists, emails or uploads to our servers: passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information of any kind.
- – Put any material which will affect copyright laws into your emails. This includes, but not limited to, text, photos, graphics, and other content.
- – Send Spam, by spam we mean unsolicited bulk email. For a full definition of what we mean by “spam,” please review the Spamhaus
- – Give anyone your password.
- – Use any of the software on our Website, or downloaded from the Website, to create a competing product.
- – Set up multiple accounts for any person or entity to send similar content, unless you are part of a franchise.
- – Use an outsourced unsubscribe process.
- – Send content created in FIVE CRM through another service.
FIVE CRM must not be used to send anything offensive, to promote anything illegal, or to harass anyone. It’s prohibited to send:
- – Emails offering illegal goods or services
- – Emails which violate laws on spamming
- – Marketing or commercial emails without permission or other lawful basis
- – Abusive emails
Lists which don’t meet the criteria above should not be imported into FIVE CRM. It is important to have proof of permission from the recipients. ISPs will start blocking emails from your company, if you’re sending Emails to a list which is receiving a substantial amount of SPAM complaints. They may also ask FIVE CRM to shut down your account.
Hints & Tips
We don’t want to have to suspend or terminate your account, that’s why we are providing you with hints and tips to make sure it doesn’t occur:
- – Sending a campaign to an old list could mean some recipients won’t remember you, and they’ll report you for spamming. It’s important to remind them who you are and how they got on your list in the first place. Therefore, you may have to reconfirm them onto your list, by providing them with a form to sign up to your emails.
- – If you are importing a list from a CRM, it is key to segment your list into separate lists or interest groups, so you can send relevant content to the right customers, at the right time. For instance, people you met at an event, people who bought a certain product, people who showed an interest etc.
- – Before importing a list into FIVE CRM from your CRM or another database, read and understand our permission rules. Remove any prospects or leads that didn’t explicitly request email marketing from you or otherwise meet the requirements in our Terms. Even if you’re sending email marketing to customers that consented to receive your Email, you’re still required by law to allow them to opt out of your email marketing list (you may need to turn on that feature in your CRM tool).
Thank you for taking time to read our Terms & Conditions. We hope you have found it useful. If you follow these guidelines, you should find your experience with us to run smoothly. We hope you make the most of your account and enjoy your time with us.